Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!

Good evening, ladies. We hope that you are having a wonderful weekend.

We would like to thank you all for celebrating the Grand Opening of Inky Impressions with us and for playing along in our first blog hop. We appreciate your support more than you know!

Are you ready to find out who the lucky winner of the Inky Impressions blog candy is? Of course you are! :) After calculating all of the entries, the lucky number generated by Random.org is............ 46, which makes Lori of http://byloridesigns.blogspot.com/ our winner. Lori, Congratulations!!! :) Please email your mailing address to nicole@inkyimpressions.com, so we can get your package mailed out to you.

6 comments:

LORi said...

Oh My Goodness!! I am so excited!!! I have NEVER won anything in blog land, not to mention something as FABULOUS as this little inky stamp!!! I can't wait to start coloring her!!! WOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!

Silly me, I kept clicking on my own link to see who won...well, I just realized I linked it to the actual post NOT the entire blog, so I couldn't see any updates!!!!

Yippee!
Thanks so much Nicole!!
Your stamps totally ROCk!!

HUGS~ LORI

Kristine said...

Contratulations Lori!! :)

Chris (catt871) said...

Congrats Lori!!!! Enjoy your goodies!! We can't wait to see what you make with them!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lori!! What a lucky girl you are. I can't wait to see what you create with this little beauty! >:0)

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Congrats Lori..... I just can not wait to see whay you create. HUGS! Nicole :)

Heather Schlatter said...

You girls are all doing wonderful jobs on your challenges and blog hop cards!!! Nicole I hope every thing is going very well and you are selling a ton of Inky Stamps!!!

Heather