Friday, September 3, 2010

Inky Impressions is BACK from Summer Break

Good Morning Happy Friday!!! I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL summer. We are getting ready to kick off Inky Impressions return with a BRAND NEW FALL RELEASE.... Make sure you stay tuned this will all be happening THIS MONTH!!!! Oh my word you are going to LOVE these new cuties and love what the fabulous Inkettes are going to show you!!!!

Speaking of the Inkettes I wanted to ANNOUNCE that we have a NEW design team for this upcoming big event!!!

Please welcome our New Inkettes........

Crystal Irwin - Senior Design Team Leader
Angela Wood - Design Team Coordinator
Cheryl Walker - Designer
Pam Sparks - Designer
Cabio Tse - Guest Designer
Danni Bindel - Guest Designer
Kimberly Gruetzmacher - Guest Designer
Piali Biswas - Guest Designer

If you have a moment check out their blogs and give them a huge welcome....WOW what a fabulous group of talented ladies and I am really thrilled to be working with each of them.....

Would you like a chance to be a GUEST DESIGNER for Inky Impressions???? Would you like to join us in our NEW FALL RELEASE BLOG HOP and Design for one month????...... Here is your chance to.......

This week we are having a GUEST DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE. All you have to do is MAKE AN EASEL CARD using an Inky Impressions Image..... and link it here for your chance to join us for a month.......

You will have until Friday September 10th Midnight Eastern Time to join in the challenge the lucky winner or winners will be announced Saturday September 11th!!!!!

Here are a few samples to get your creative juices flowing..............


Angela


Cabio


Crystal


Danni



Piali
Pam

We can't wait to see what you create!!!! You may enter as many Inky Easels as you would like but please only join this challenge if you would like to be a GUEST DESIGNER!!!



Good Luck to everyone, and stayed tuned for some sneak peeks of this FABULOUS NEW RELEASE!!!!







8 comments:

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Oh my goodness girls.... All of your easel cards are stunningly beautiful!

I am so happy to be back and so honored to have such a great group of girls designing for Inky Impressions!

Thank You for sharing your fab creations! I'm looking forward to our awesome new release reveal here soon!

HUGS!

Nicole :)

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love the DT easel cards, they are fantastic, such wonderful talent! You have wonderful stamps and and great DT. Can Pam come and play with me? lol

Annette Bowes said...

That seemed like one very long summer vacation girls, so glad you are back! Stunning easels card! Take CareX:)

Jackie said...

I had so much fun with this, it was great to see you girls back! Missed the Inky crew, and I hope you all had a fabulous summer break! Looking forward to the next release!

Pop's Cards said...

I missed it lol, thats me all over, not to worry hugs Pops x

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards by the DT, as always! My card is here

Kerri said...

Gorgeous easel cards, ladies!!! I'm so excited to try out for the guest dt spot:) You can find my card HERE

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness I missed the challenge :o( I would still love to show you guys the card I made :o)

http://konajamie.blogspot.com/2010/09/birthday-wishes.html