Friday, November 12, 2010

THE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR "THE NEW INSPIRATIONAL INKETTES"

Hello everyone! The time has come to do the Announcement for the New Inky Impressions Design Team, The Inspirational Inkettes. I know you have all been wondering when the call will end. We had over 100 applicants & this made it sooo..... hard to choose just some of you! We truly appreciate all of you that took the time to submit some of your favorite creations. Each and every one of the creations we seen were very pretty! I don't like to turn anyone away, but the truth of the matter is we can only pick so many. I wish we could have picked all of you! If you are not one of the ladies chosen for this term….. please do reapply in the future.

The New Inspirational Inkettes Design Team Members are as follows:

Marley
Tanya
Annette
Lorraine
Joey
Giovanna
Sammi


Guest DT Members:

Vicki
Sonya (Flati)
Ria
Sandie
Alberto

Again, we truly Thank all of you who took the time to apply! We hope that you will all play along in our upcoming Challenges here on the Inky Challenge Blog! We will be having some really fun prize giveaways! And I want to also mention that you won't want to miss our Winter release..... You will see an entirely new line of stamps never before seen from INKY IMPRESSIONS!!! HUGS!

Nicole : )

12 comments:

Alberto said...

OMG!!!
I'm soooo exited and I'm looking forward to see your fabolous stamps and make all my new cards with iT!!!

thANKs so much for the opportunity, Albert

Ria said...

WHOOHOOOO I made it to the GDT list Doing a HAPPY DANCE HERE :)
Congratulations to all for making the DT and GDT :)
hugsss Nicole I know you had a hard time picking :)
hugss Ria

Marley said...

Ohhh I'm so excited!! Thank you so much Nicole..

All the girls are so talented.. Congrats to the other ladies!
I cant wait to see the new inky's and start with them!

Big hugs for you!
xxx
Marley

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!! Congrats to all the people who were picked!! :) I'm sooo stoked to have been chosen at a GDT!! Thanks so much and I look forward to getting inky!! HUGS

Joey said...

WOW Nicole I am in amazement Hunny, THANKYOU so much, this has made me feel so much better :O) Joey.xxx

Sandie said...

Oooh, thanks!!! Really looking forward to being on your guest DT. :D

Tanya said...

WOOHOO!! I am so excited. I can't wait to get started :)

Thank you Nicole for giving me this opportunity!

Congrats to everyone else that was selected!

Hugs,
Tanya

Annette Bowes said...

WOO HOO still Happy Dancing LOL! Congratulations to everyone, looking forward to working with you all, can't wait to see your new Inky Images and getting them inked. Take CareX:)

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

I'm so happy that you all are so excited to get started! We have some new images being released that no one would have "Ever" EXPECTED! OMG! I am SUPER EXCITED TOO! WOO-HOOO!!!

HUGS TO YOU ALL........

Nicole : )

Sammi said...

How exciting!! Thanks so much :D
Can't wait to work with you all!!
Sammi
xx

flatis stempelwelt said...

Ohhh I'm so excited!! Thank you so much Nicole...I can't wait to get started with your lovely stamps

Hugs Sonja xx

Giò said...

Mamma mia!!!!! Tipical italian phrase LOL!!! I am really happy and proud to be a part of this wonderful DT. Thanks Nicole for this opportunity and big congratulations to all talented people of this DT.
Have a great day!!!
Giò