Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Inky Impressions Challenge & Blog Hop Winner

Before we get to today's challenge, I would love to announce the blog hop winner from last week.  The winner is.......Dawn (aka Craftykitten).  Please email me your address at britanya94 at yahoo dot com and I will have your goodies mailed out.

Now on to this week's challenge.  We would love to challenge you to use Black, White and 1 other color.

Not only do we have a blog hop winner, we have our Christmas Challenge winner to announce.......LISA S...Congratulations please grab your badge to place on your blog



This weeks challenge will be going on for TWO WEEKS so you have plenty of time to come and join the fun. No need to use Inky Images but if you have them we would love to see you use them!!!! To be eligible to get Inked by the Inkettes you must have all creations uploaded to Mr. Linky by Tuesday December 28th by Noon Eastern Time. We can't wait to see your creations this week.

Here are some beautiful samples to get your creative juices flowing:


Tanya

Lorraine


Marley

Annette




Gio


Sammi


Joey


and our guest designers:

Sonja

Sandie

Vicki

Alberto

Ria



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohooo I won I won!! Thank you so much for making me a winner - what a lovely surprise. Off to send my email right now.
Hugs
Dawn x

Anonymous said...

What a lovely surprise,I won!Thank you for the badge.
Lisa x

Mia Scott said...

Cool challenge, thanks and Merry Christmas!

Billie A said...

Congratulations winners.

I love the challenge of using just three colors. I had fun playing thanks for the chance.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Kel said...

Congrats Craftkitten!