Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Inky Impressions Winter Release Blog Hop

Hello Everyone, You have made it to the end of the INKY IMPRESSION'S WINTER RELEASE BLOG HOP!!! If you haven't arrived here from Sandie's blog you might want to start back at Inky's Mama's Blog so you don't miss anything along the way!!!

I hope you enjoyed the hop!!!! All these ADORABLE images are AVAILABLE NOW for purchase at the Inky Store. Please comment here and let us know what your favorite image is...we would love to hear your feed back....

One lucky winner who has commented on every blog will be randomly selected to win an awesome prize.... 2 of the newly released images and 1 sentiment!

This hop will end on December 14th at Noon Eastern Time. The lucky winner will be announced on December 15th when we start our next challenge!!! Good Luck to everyone!!!!

13 comments:

diana said...

very nice stamps.
love the work that the DT team made.

good luck in the future

Cristina C. said...

I love them all!! thank you very much!

Polly Pierce said...

All of these stamps are gorgeous and it's hard to choose between them for a favourite. That said your little fox is so cute, especially because of the snowman! It's delightful...

Anonymous said...

Lovin' Lili w/her present!
Pam Going Postal

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I love them all, but I think the sentiment about snowflakes and white Christmas is my favorite. Images has to be Winter Fashion Marlee because those snowflake jeans are totally ROCKIN' :)

jan farnworth said...

love the hop thanks for sharing all the great creations.

Unknown said...

Great hop, I'm glad we don't have to say which creation we like best! LOL I think my favourite image is the Winter Fashion Marlee - she is just perfect.
Hugs
Dawn x

ribenaruby said...

Thankyou for a wonderful hop, some really amazing dt work and my fave would have to be fashion marlee, so versatile for many different cards!

Rita said...

beautiful stamps....thanks for the blog hop!

ribenaruby said...

Thanks for alot of eye candy on the hop! ruby x

Lynn said...

The stamps are wonderful!! So hard to choose just one!
Can I choose all of them :)
huggs
Lynn xx

Billie A said...

Great blog hop love the all the DT work. Great cards very very nice.

dmbennett said...

Such a great hop. I love all I have seen. Thanks for all the inspiration ladies.....