Wednesday, January 22, 2014

IIC #143 - Ribbon Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope you all are staying warm in this very cold weather that everyone is having.  I know I'm ready for some warmer temperatures here *brrrr*

Your creations from last week were amazing, the Inkettes really enjoyed looking through them.  I want to apologize for the issues with Inklinz, I'm not sure what happened but I did get everyone linked up there.  Hopefully this week it works for us. 

Before I get on to the winner of the challenge, I want to announce the winner of the new release.  The winner of one image and one sentiment of your choice from the new release is



There can only be one winner, and this week random.org picked #18 out of the hat.....that's you..


                                                         RHONDA




Please email me with your choice of 4 digs.

The Inkettes top 3 this week are...

#6 CHRISTY

#31 LYNDA N

#3 LISA LYNN

Congratulations everyone, please grab a badge for your blog from our winners page.

*****

This week our challenge theme is

RIBBON

All that we are looking for is that you have ribbon some where on your projects

and now on to our team

Christine R

Jessie 

Leslie

Dawn

Sandy

now it's your turn

3 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Fun challenge and a lovely job from the Design Team! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

OlgaB said...

Thank you for the beautiful inspirations!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT