Wednesday, May 28, 2014

IIC #161 - Anything Goes

Your creations from last week were amazing, the Inkettes really enjoyed looking through them.  

There can only be one winner, and this week random.org picked #12

                                                         Niinu




Congratulations Please email me with your choice of 4 digs.


The Inkettes top 3 this week are...


#24 Karon H


#4 AJ

Congratulations everyone, please grab a badge for your blog from our winners page.

*****

This week our challenge theme is

ANYTHING GOES

Now let's have some fun!!

here is what the girls created for today's challenge







now it's your turn :)


7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your top spots i will wear my badge with pride. Stunning work yet again by the talented team

Karon said...

Fabulous DT creations again this week. Thanks for choosing my box card as one of the top 3 - congrats to the other winners too :-)

Debbie said...

Great DT work, thank you girls. dx

Stephanie said...

I'm still waiting to hear from someone about my prize from the new release. I'm just mentioning it here in case my email got lost out there in cyber space. I'd hate to miss a prize deadline. Congrats to this week's winners.

CraftyGirl said...

Always a pleasure seeing the Design Teams lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats to all of the amazing winners!!! Love the DT Work!! I LOVE Adina's bookmark!!! It is really fantastic!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (Current DT Call Closes 06/07/2014)

Bunny said...

Very pretty DT work. Thank you for the challenge.