Wednesday, May 27, 2015

IIC #211 Ribbon or Lace

Good morning & welcome to a brand new week at Inky. Thankfully the weather is starting to improve here in the UK...I just want to be able to sit outside & colour lol!
Enough of that lets get on with last weeks winners

So our randomly chosen 'faux stitching/doodling' winner pick by my hubby is.....


Huge congrats Nick, please email me on inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com & I will arrange your Inky prize & your guest designer spot. Don't forget to snag your blog badge xx

This weeks Inky favourite is....


Now for our Top 3, in particular order....




Huge congratulations, awesome creations this week. Don't forget to snag your blog badges xx

Now for this weeks challenge....

RIBBON OR LACE

you can use either or both 

This week we have the fabulous Vickie joining us at Guest Designer



Now lets see what the Inkettes have made.....









Fantastic creation this week Inkettes thank you xx

You have until Tuesday 2nd June at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky below.

Hugs Shell & the Inkettes xx


7 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Hooray, I made the top 3.

Thanks for choosing my card.

Hugs
Claudia

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Hooray, I made the top 3.

Thanks for choosing my card.

Hugs
Claudia

Vickie Y said...

What an honor to be this week's guest designer! Thank you for the opportunity!

coops said...

thanks so much for picking my card in your top 3 ladies and congrats to the other ladies too :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

thanks so much for picking my card in your top 3 ladies and congrats to the other ladies too :D

xx coops xx

NickScrapShack said...

Thank you so much for picking me to be your winner this time and the opportunity to be your guest designer.
Nick

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT