Before I get to the DT call I need to announce our '2 or more die cuts' winner & Top 3!
So the winner randomly chosen by my daughter is...
Huge congrats hun, email me on email@example.com & I will sort out your images & guest designer position xx
Now for our Top 3, in no particular order we have....
Huge congrats ladies, awesome creations. Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the top of the blog xx
Now for the Design Team call. Please read the following, if it sounds like something you would like to do, then please send me an email at
with two of your favourite creations attached & a link to your blog.
Do you like cute images, making scenes with multiple images, enjoy coloring & can take a good photo? If your answer was yes, then join us in the Inky Impressions Design Team Call! We have some of the cutest rubber & digital images around & our up coming releases are just WOW!!!
Here are a few things that you should know prior to applying for the Inky Impressions DT:
- Each designer will commit to a 6 month term
- Each designer must have an active blog
- You will receive a minimum of 4-5 images monthly (3 character/background stamps and 1-2 sentiments)
- You must have a Facebook account as all of the DT chatter and image selections for the new releases and monthly image choices will be on there.
- All Inky challenges go live to the challenge blog every Wednesday therefore your finished creation must be in the correct event folder on Facebook (not in general feed) by no later than the Sunday night before the challenge.
The call will run until we have filled the spaces, we will notify successful applicants as soon as possible. With the view of starting your 6 month term within a fortnight of you being told. If you don't hear from us, I'm sorry you didn't make it this time, but feel free to enter again in the future.
Don't forget to email me at
We look forward to hearing from you!